Air Liquide in Congo
Founded in 1950, Air Liquide Congo has a team working to supply more than 80 customers across the country. From our main base in Pointe-Noire we support the country’s most important sectors: oil & gas, healthcare, craftsmen and construction to name a few.
We offer a wide array of products and services:
- Industrial gases
- Gases, equipments and consumables for healthcare professionals
- Welding equipment and consumables
- Hygiene products
- Fire fighting products and services
We currently operate the following sites throughout Congo:
- Air separation unit (ASU) for oxygen and nitrogen
- Acetylene plant
- Carbon dioxide filling center for food and industrial processes
- Argon filling center
Unique in Africa, our local offer stands-out with the commissioning of an helium production unit mainly dedicated to offshore diving operations. All gas mixtures produced in this cutting-edge facility can receive a certificate of conformance (COC).
Safety is at the heart of everything we do, and we guarantee our customers and patients the reliability and quality of our products and services.