Shareholders' checklist before the 2023 Annual General Meeting
Published on April 12, 2023
The 2023 Annual General Meeting will take place on May 3 at the Palais des Congrès in Paris, France. We hope to see many of you there. This is the highlight of the year for Shareholders, and is a special time for exchange, immersing you in the life of the Group and informing you of its major strategic decisions. To make sure you don't forget anything and to be ready for the big day, follow the guide!
1. Voting on the resolutions by Internet or by mail before the Annual General Meeting
1.a. I vote by internet on airliquide.com via the Votaccess platform, from April 4, 2023, to May 2, 2023, at 3:00 p.m, Paris time
- If you decide to vote by Internet, you must not return your paper voting form, and vice versa;
- In order to avoid potential congestion of the Votaccess platform, Shareholders are recommended not to wait until the closing date of the vote to input their instructions.
STEP 1: Log in
- I am a registered Shareholder:
- Visit the Company’s website at www.airliquide.com and click on “Access your Shareholder Portal”, under the “Investors” section.
- Click on the “Vote or participate in the AGM” button.
For more information and to access the documents relating to the Annual General Meeting, click here.
- I am a bearer Shareholder:
- Log in to the Internet portal of the account-holding institution managing the shares and which will indicate which voting systems that institution makes available to you.
STEP 2: I select my voting instructions
- Give proxy to the Chairman; or
- Vote on the resolutions; or
- Request an admission card; or
- Give proxy to a mentioned person1.
1.b. I vote by mail using the paper voting form
Please note: no form received after Saturday, April 29, 2023, after midnight (Paris time)1, will be considered in the voting at the Annual General Meeting.
STEP 1: I select my voting instructions
- Request an admission card to attend the Annual General Meeting; or
- Vote by mail on the resolutions; or
- Give your proxy to the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting; or
- Appoint a person of your choice by indicating their name and address.
STEP 2: I date and sign (applicable for all choices)
STEP 3: I return the form in the prepaid envelope enclosed
- I am a registered Shareholder (direct or intermediary): I return the form to Air Liquide.
- I am a bearer Shareholder: I return the form to my share account manager, who will then send it to Air Liquide.
- Please tick one box only for each resolution so that your opinion is taken into account;
- If neither of the two boxes (“No” or “I abstain”) are ticked, the corresponding votes will be counted as for on this resolution;
- If several boxes are ticked for the same resolution, the corresponding votes will be considered null for this resolution;
- A Shareholder who has already, by any means, voted by correspondence, filed a proxy form or requested an admission card or an attendance certificate to physically vote at the General Meeting may not choose an alternative means of voting.
2. I vote on the day of Annual General Meeting
I wish to attend the Annual General Meeting without having voted or given a proxy to the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting:
- I request my admission card by clicking on “Request an admission card” and I download or print it (see paragraph 1.a. above);
- OR I request to receive it by mail to my home using the paper form (see paragraph 1.b. above).
3. I attend the Annual General Meeting in person
I am a registered or bearer Shareholder, and I wish to attend the Annual General Meeting having previously voted or given power to the Chairman:
- I request a card by clicking on "Shareholder who has already voted";
- I request to receive it by mail to my home OR by email indicating my address when submitting my request to the Shareholder Services Department via the online contact form.
I am a bearer Shareholder and I have not received my admission card as of 00:00, Paris time, on Friday, April 28, 2023: I must request, as of this date, an individual certificate of attendance from the institution responsible for managing my share account, in order to attend the Annual General Meeting.
I wish to be accompanied by a third party (non-Shareholder):
- First request an admission card for yourself, and then request an "Accompanying Person" card for your partner (which will be sent to him/her by mail):
- By phone: 0 800 166 179 from France
+33 (0) 1 57 05 02 26 from outside France
- Via our contact form > choose "Annual General Meeting" > “Attend the Annual General Meeting”, and specify your Shareholder ID, as well as the name and address of your accompanying person.
- By phone: 0 800 166 179 from France
- On the day of the Annual General Meeting, you must arrive together and your accompanying person must present an ID and his/her "Accompanying Person" card, which is nominative.
Due to the large number of visitors, we advise you to anticipate your arrival at the Palais des Congrès de Paris.
Do not forget your ID and your supporting document ("Shareholder having already voted" card or admission card) in order to receive your attendance fee2 and your special pass to enter the Grand Amphitheatre.
The event starts at 3:00 p.m. with doors opening at 1:00 p.m. If you wish, you can discuss with the advisors of the Shareholder Services Department before the event.
4. I cannot physically attend the Annual General Meeting
The entire General Meeting will be webcast live and available via playback3, in French and in English, on www.airliquide.com. It will also be broadcast in sign language.
5. I wish to submit a written question before the Annual General Meeting
Questions must be sent to the Chairman by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address:
Air Liquide - Direction du Service Actionnaires
75, quai d'Orsay, 75007 Paris, FRANCE
OR by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For bearer Shareholders: questions must enclose proof of share ownership.
Questions must be by midnight, Paris time, on Wednesday, April 26, 2023, at the latest.
Responses to written questions will be published directly on www.airliquide.com, in the "Investors" section.
For more information on vote and participation modalities of the Annual General Meeting:
2 A 20 euros attendance fee per person will be paid to all Shareholders physically present at the General Meeting, regardless of the number of admission cards they hold or the number of Shareholders they represent.
3 Subject to any technical reasons which may prevent or seriously disrupt the webcast.
Discover more stories
Test your knowledge of Air Liquide and its role in Healthcare!
Investor Awards 2023: Air Liquide, winner of the Responsible Investment Award
Air Liquide Healthcare: how to reinvent home healthcare for patients suffering from diabetes?