Evolutions within Air Liquide’s Executive Committee starting September 1, 2023
- Press Releases
Starting September 1, 2023, under the leadership of François Jackow, Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Committee will be established as follows:
- François ABRIAL, a French citizen, is appointed General Secretary for the Group. He will supervise the Group Control and Compliance Department, the Group Legal Department, Public and International Affairs, as well as Digital & IT.
- Ronnie CHALMERS, a British citizen, is appointed CEO of the Asia Pacific Hub.
- Marcelo FIORANELLI, a Brazilian citizen, remains CEO of Airgas.
- Matthieu GIARD, a French citizen, is appointed CEO of the Americas Hub.
- Mike GRAFF, an American citizen, is Executive Vice-President. He will continue to supervise the Engineering & Construction activity, and chairs the Boards of Directors of Group holdings in the Americas.
- Armelle LEVIEUX, a French citizen, is appointed Vice-President of Innovation. She will also supervise the Hydrogen Energy and Electronics World Business Lines.
- Emilie MOUREN-RENOUARD, a French citizen, is appointed CEO of the Europe Industries Hub.
- Jérôme PELLETAN, a French citizen, remains Chief Financial Officer for the Group, and also supervises the Shareholder Services Department.
- Jean-Marc de ROYERE, a French citizen, remains in charge of societal programs and is Chairman of the Air Liquide Foundation.
- Diana SCHILLAG, a German citizen, remains CEO of Europe Healthcare and will continue to supervise the Healthcare World Business Line as well as the Sustainable Development and the Group’s Procurement functions.
- François VENET, a French citizen, will continue to supervise the Large Industries World Business Line and the Group’s Strategy function.
- Pascal VINET, a French citizen, is appointed Executive Vice-President. He will continue to supervise the Europe Industries Hub and the Africa / Middle East / India Hub, the Group Safety and Industrial System function. He will now also supervise the Industrial Merchant World Business Line.
- Finally, the Human Resources Management will be announced at a later date.
François Jackow, CEO of the Air Liquide group :
This new organization of the Executive Committee will enable us to pursue our performance and growth trajectory. Hence, we are preparing the future, while taking full advantage of the expertise and experience of a strong, committed team with complementary skills.
Evolutions within Air Liquide’s Executive Committee starting September 1, 2023Download the document PDF (78.86 KB)