Compliance statement on accessibility
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the airliquide.com website.
The Air Liquide site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance rate is 77,97%.
- 46 compliant criteria
- 13 non-compliant criteria
- 47 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader
- Some informative images do not have a text alternative
- Videos do not have text transcripts or audio descriptions
- The headings of the tables found in the "legal notices" and "Air Liquide in brief" pages are not correctly declared
- Some button and link headings are not explicit
- Status and alert messages are not vocalized by the screen reader
- Source code is not always valid
- Tags are used to visually create paragraphs and space between content
- Some lists of items are not defined in an accessible way
- The "top of page" button overlays the text when zoomed to 200%
- Tab order is not always consistent
- Animations cannot be stopped or paused
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No identified exception.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on January 25, 2022.
Technologies used to create this website:
Web page testing was carried out using combinations of the following user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used for the assessment:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- Zoom Text Onl
Website pages that underwent compliance testing:
- Legal notice
- Accessibility compliance statement
- Online help
- Site map
- ACT for a sustainable future
- Becoming an Air Liquide shareholder
- The way we work
- Shareholding in practice
- Inauguration of the largest PEM electrolyzer
- Designed with welders for welders
- Hydrogen, a new era for aviation
- Air Liquide in brief
Contact information and feedback
If you are unable to access content or a service, you may contact the webmaster to be guided to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another format.
- Send a message via our contact form (Website / Report a technical issue)
- Contact Air Liquide's communications department by phone: +33 1 40 62 55 55 (switchboard)
This procedure is to be used in the following case:
You have reported an accessibility problem to the webmaster that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services on the website, and you have not obtained a satisfactory answer.
- Write a message to the French "Défenseur des droits"
- Contact a representative of the "Défenseur des droits" (French regions)
- Send a letter to : Défenseur des droits - Libre réponse - 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07