Young graduates at Air Liquide
Talents of the future
At Air Liquide, we believe that our fresh graduates need exposure to a broad set of experiences to equip them with the skills and knowledge necessary to drive performance and integration among business functions.
Gain experience, discover our culture with ALLEX Program
The ALLEX (Air Liquide Leading EXcellence) training and development program offers a cross-functional exposure within and across business functions to provide a holistic view of the company. The program aims at integrating fresh graduates into the Group to build their leadership and business acumen through a challenging, fast-paced rotation experience at the early stages of their professional career. This is your chance to combine an interesting entry position with a graduate program.
Short-term rotations that will fast-track development and give a taste of different job areas in different geographies within our Group
Learning & Development
Site visits, team building and fun!
Networking and interaction with senior management, group discussions and workshops
Discovery of different ways of working across international cultures
Eligibility & Application process
- Must be pursuing undergraduate engineering degree (Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical) with a graduation date of December (current year) or May (of the following year)
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future
- Able to relocate to any facility in the U.S. during and post program
Eligibility & Application process
- Fresh graduate with less than 3 years of experience
- You have the necessary work permit in your country of assignment
Do you have what it takes for ALLEX?
Driven graduates looking to broaden their experience in a highly innovative and international company
Passionate about working with people from different backgrounds and cultures
Open-minded, curious and eager to learn and grow by gaining new experiences
Enjoy communicating in English
Ready to challenge the status quo and drive change in the organisation
Interested to develop an international career
Go beyond borders with the International Volunteer Program (for European citizens)
In partnership with Business France, the V.I.E. program (Volontariat International en Entreprise) is an opportunity for young graduates from the European Economic Area to go beyond borders and experience a full-time responsibility working for Air Liquide while discovering new cultures and languages.
You will have a mission varying from 12 - 24 months in one of the numerous countries where Air Liquide is present (except for France). You will gain hands-on experience in a technical or business function alongside passionate teams. We offer an incredibly diversified range of projects and missions, reflecting the variety of our businesses and activities (Digital Transformation, Finance, Project Management, Human Resources, Business Analysis, Engineer and more). Ready to boost your international career with us?
What is in store for you?
- Participating in meaningful projects that contribute to our position in the industry
- Networking opportunities in an international environment
- Enriching experience with on-the-job learning
- Discovery of different ways of working across different cultures
- Experience Air Liquide’s BeActEngage culture
- Exclusive opportunity to have a permanent contract with us after the assignment
- Citizen of Europe Economic Area including Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein
- Below 28 years of age
- Graduated with a Master’s degree
- Passionate about working with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Open-minded and ready to adapt to a new environment and ways of working
- Appetite for challenges and eager to drive changes in the organisation