Air Liquide sells its minority stake in Hydrogenics to Cummins
- Press Releases
Air Liquide has sold its 19% stake in the fuel cell and hydrogen production technologies provider Hydrogenics Corporation to Cummins, who owns the remaining 81% of the company. With a large portfolio of technologies, Air Liquide is more than ever committed to the development of hydrogen and the Group is a leader in developing and operating large scale electrolyzers.
This divestment reflects Air Liquide's strategy of regularly reviewing its business portfolio.
Under Cummins’ full ownership, Hydrogenics will remain one of Air Liquide’s suppliers for electrolyzer projects.
Air Liquide sells its minority stake in Hydrogenics to CumminsDownload the document PDF (63.8 KB)