Air Liquide in Réunion
Air Liquide Réunion is a manufacturer, operator and supplier of medical and industrial gases. As a subsidiary of the Air Liquide Group, the company benefits from the expertise of a global leader and a strong local presence. We operate the only production plant on the island to guarantee continuity of supply to all our customers whatever the circumstances.
The Air Liquide Group has been active on Réunion Island since 1959. Air Liquide Réunion, located in Le Port, manufactures and packages air gases and mixtures in gaseous and liquid form.
The company serves the island’s healthcare facilities, emergency services and industrial players. In 2004, Air Liquide Réunion opened its pharmaceutical laboratory to ensure the local manufacture and marketing of medicinal oxygen for hospitals and non-hospital customers (clinics, SDIS (Departmental Fire and Rescue Service), ambulance drivers providing home care, public establishments, etc.).
At Air Liquide Réunion, our two priorities are:
- Providing an efficient, attentive and reliable customer service based on proximity, quality and innovation;
- Ensuring the safety of our operations from production and packaging to delivery to our customers.
In addition to delivering directly to our customers and to construction sites, Air Liquide Réunion has 5 distribution points on the island to guarantee a fast and efficient service, and to adapt to each customer’s needs.
Our local pharmaceutical facility enables us to produce and distribute medicinal oxygen, thus ensuring continuity of healthcare.
Our certifications are proof of the strength of our quality approach, and reflect our commitment to excellence across our entire range of medical, industrial and laboratory products.
- ISO 9002 (since 2001)
- ISO 9001 (since 2004)
- ISO 9001:2008 (since 2009)
- EN 46002 and ISO 13488 (since 2001)
- ISO 13485:2003 (since 2003)
- Directive 93/42/EEC for CE marking
Our medical gas offering
Air Liquide Réunion offers a complete range of medicinal gases, medical device gases and non-status medical gases. Our mission is to provide solutions tailored to each situation and innovative technologies and services to improve the quality of life on this beautiful island.
Continuity of supply is a strong commitment for Air Liquide Réunion, facilitated by our telemetry solutions, which enable us to seamlessly supply hospital and non-hospital establishments throughout the region.
Our teams pride themselves on always being there to meet your needs, whatever the circumstances, with excellence and a strong commitment to the island’s community.
Our industrial gases and services
We support our industrial customers (from small businesses to large companies) by offering our best solutions and a continuous supply all year round.
- Industrial welding and cutting, including flame welding (brazing, soldering, cutting welding), arc welding (TIG/MIG/MAG), plasma cutting and laser cutting.
- Food industry; in particular for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), carbonation of carbonated drinks and inerting.
- Laboratory, in particular calibration gases and analytical applications.
- Industrial refrigeration: CO2 R744 refrigerant refill, leak detection, leak testing.
- Cryogenic: dry ice, liquid nitrogen and liquid CO2.
Our services Installation and maintenance of medical and industrial fluid networks
We offer a comprehensive range of services:
- Installation of medical, laboratory and industrial fluid networks.
- A complete range of services, from design to installation of medical and special gas distribution systems throughout the island.
- All accessories for medical and industrial fluid networks (flowmeters, hoses, etc.).
- The provision of technicians qualified in the commissioning and maintenance of medical ventilation devices (Monnal, OSIRIS, etc.).