I manage my shares
There are two ways to hold Air Liquide shares. Either directly with Air Liquide, in which case your shares are pure registered shares and your contact is Air Liquide's Shareholder Services Department. Or with a financial institution, your shares are in bearer or administered registered form and your contact person is your financial institution.
Your Shareholder Portal
Your Shareholder Portal allows you to:
- Manage your account directly as ou can conduct your transactions and enjoy one of the lowest broker fees on the market: 0.1% (excl. tax). You can also plan your transactions by choosing limit price orders
- Consult your portfolio, as well as the details of your loyalty bonus rights
- Vote on resolutions at General Meetings and receive your invitation via email
- Set your preferences for communications and subscribe to our publications
- Update your contact information
- If you are eligible, apply for a 12.8% advance tax exemption for your dividends
Simplicity, responsiveness, reliability
If you are a Shareholder at a financial institution and you hold intermediary registered shares, you are also able to access your online Shareholder Portal. You can consult your portfolio. However, you do not have access to the transactions section.
A team dedicated to helping you
Our Shareholder Services Department is here to help you. Take advantage of our expertise, personalized support and informative help as you manage your Air Liquide shares.
Questions? Clarifications? Our advisors can provide you with answers
Do you have questions?
Need help with your share purchase? Take a look at our answers to some of your most frequently asked questions.
Write to us
Shareholder Services Department
62978 Arras Cedex 9
75, quai d'Orsay 75007 Paris
Book an appointment in Paris with a Shareholder advisor
To better serve you on site, we ask you to book a time slot for your visit (in French only):