Becoming an Air Liquide Shareholder
- Becoming an Air Liquide Shareholder
- Shareholding options
- My securities account on a daily basis
- Placing a stock order
- My online Shareholder Portal
- Updating my personal details
- Loyalty bonus
- Free share attribution
- Tax return
- Pass on my shares
- Shareholder events and communications
- Annual general meeting
Whether you are an individual or a legal entity, an adult or a minor, French or non-French tax resident.
As soon as you own one share, you are an Air Liquide Shareholder.
Would you like to open a securities account for yourself ? For your child ? Under a joint account ?
Find all the possibilities Discover all the formalities in our dedicated page.
To open a securities account and buy your first shares, you have two options:
- Purchasing shares directly from Air Liquide. Your shares are directly registered. There are no custody or management fees. By placing your stock orders online, you also benefit from the reduced brokerage rate of 0.1% before tax.
Read our dedicated page to find out how to open a securities account with Air Liquide
- Purchasing shares through your financial institution on a securities account. Your shares are held by default in bearer form. You may request from your financial institution to convert your bearer shares into intermediary registered shares.
To understand the different shareholding options as well as their characteristics and advantages, please check our dedicated Factsheet.
Write to us
Shareholder Services Department
62978 Arras Cedex 9
75, quai d'Orsay 75007 Paris
Book an appointment in Paris with a Shareholder advisor
To better serve you on site, we ask you to book a time slot for your visit (in French only):